Our current lead-time is 8 weeks.
EXISTING TRADE CUSTOMERS - Please Sign In
to access this sectionNEW TRADE CUSTOMERS
Trade accounts are available from Abbeyhorn provided you are a retail organisation and can supply two trade references. When you apply for a trade account with us please note our terms of sale
for trade customers.
To apply for an account please enter your information here
. Alternatively you can download an application form here
and return it to us either by fax to 01524 782099 or by post to Abbeyhorn, Holme Mills, Holme, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA6 1RD, England.
Once your account has been approved one of our staff will contact you to advise of your log in details.BENEFITS
– Abbeyhorn’s handmade natural products are well established in the market place and our longevity is proof our consumers appreciate the quality and price of our products. Efficient customer services
- via telephone, email or through the website, we are available to answer all of your general queries and technical questions about our products. Significant trade discount
- all new accounts receive our standard trade discount across our entire range of products. Credit facilities
– our trade account allows you 30 days of credit on all purchases, subject to status. Minimum order
– we have a minimum order value of £100.Superb logistics
- discounted shipping prices, flexible delivery options and next day delivery on many products subject to stock availability. Free carriage in the UK for orders over £350 excluding VAT.Your own branded products
- we can manufacture products for your own brand and personalise them with your company logo. Access to our website's Trade Area
- the Trade Area of the website allows you to:
Place orders with us, even out of office hours
Track current order progress
Repeat orders quickly and easily
Review your order history
Keep updated with news and special promotions
Download images, logos and marketing materialsWith great prices and excellent after sales service, why not see what an Abbeyhorn trade account can do for your business?